The ongoing crisis is showing no signs of retreat and life is limping back to normal post lockdown. But can we go back to the old way of delivering healthcare?
- How do you ensure the safety of your patients and staff without affecting patient volume?
- Should you still offer online consultations? If yes, does that mean managing multiple APPs or giving free advice on WhatsApp, leading to lesser walk-ins?
- Should the consultation fees be same for online and clinic consultations?
This brief write-up will address all your concerns.
OPDlift is simple platform to manage ALL your patients. You and your staff can manage walk-ins, appointments and telemedicine patients using your Android, iOS mobiles, and without requiring any APP at patients’ end.
Don’t just take our word for it, read what other doctors have to say about us.
What You Get?
- Queue management: Takes care of walk-ins while practicing social distancing. Patients receive automatic waiting time estimates on WhatsApp and SMS. Also helps in retaining your patients and transitioning them from walk-ins to appointment behaviour.
- Telemedicine: Consult patients on phone, video without requiring an APP at the patient’s end. Share Rx without changing your pen & paper behaviour.
- Appointments: Patients can book clinic appointment with an option to pay in advance or at the clinic.
- Instant Fee, Zero Commission: Consultation fee goes directly to clinic’s bank account and we do not charge any commission on that.
- Customized Webpage: Your webpage will carry your clinic’s logo and branding. Patients cannot see or search any other clinic, hospital or doctor’s profile.
- No APP for Patients: Makes the consultation process easier for patients. They receive automatic reminders on WhatsApp & SMS.
- Patient Data Protection: Unlike other online platforms we do not share/ sell patient leads to you (or any clinic). Your patients’ data stays with you, read more.
- Automatic follow-up booking: Staff can book follow-up appointments by 1-click. It can improve follow-up rate by 40%, based on last year’s data.
To get started, click here.
For more details, visit our FAQ